Skip to main content

Felicia Williams


Being an orphan is one of the terrible things that a child can go through in life,you feel abandoned,you don't just feel it,you are truly all alone.life would have been a bit better if I was left in the care if good people,can't really Blame them.They didn't know they would pass away so soon ,i mean who plans their own death?it's not like they knew they would die that day?.
  First,its was my mum,she had gone to see a relative in another state and she never came back.i was just two years old when it happened,daddy had told me she was travelling around the world to get me the best toys and pretty dresses that she intends to stay for a very long time because she wants to make sure she doesn't miss anything that would be precious to me,i had believe my dad blindly,i believed that crap till i was fifteen,i realised that i was deceived into believing my mum would come back from her un announced world tour,i was wrong,i won't be getting any dress or toys from my mother ever.At fifteen,i mourn my mum.life has dealt me a hard blow.
  One day,i was watching TV and my dad came in with aunt Kayla,Kayla was my mum's best friend and her two sons,i don't know what my mum saw in her,i have never liked her,she is ugly and never smiles."Felicia,Kayla is going to be your new mom,".
Someone pinch me,daddy wants to marry Kayla,but why,She is nothing but beautiful.what does he see in her,he should have just said step mom cause the is no way she is replacing my actual mum.i didn't really see the need for daddy to marry another woman ,we've been doing just fine without a mother figure for the past thirteen years,so what's the need.
Well,nobody asked me for my opinion ,might as well accept the inevitable and so if was official father brought Kayla and her son's into our house,as if putting up with her isn't enough discomfort.My dad stood grinning from ear to ear,for his sake and mine i hoped he knew exactly what he was doing.
    My Father,Mr Eric Williams owns 65 hotels and construction companies in this county,he is a very wealth man and as his only child and daughter,the heir to his empires.
  I didn't find my mother's best friend becoming my father's wife very pleasing,maybe my dad thought marrying aunt Kayla will fill in my mum's shoe perfectly because they are friends which is very unlikely.
  what i would have loved me was for my dad and i to have been left alone,no other person,just the two of us,as it should be and should never have changed.Her sons were older than i was,the first son,Maxwell was a short guy,dark and had black pumped lips,he was wearing a sleeveless hoodie that showed his muscles and he had an horrifying tattoo of a naked woman with a knife in heart on his upper arm,he demenor scares me,he smiled at me unconsciously exposing his black teeth which shows he was a chain smoker,"hello Felicia"he said to me,almost knocking me off my feet as the smell of vodka filled my nostrils,seems to me father had invited trouble into his peaceful home.i should stay away from this guy ,his appearance spells trouble and danger.
   The other guys name was Andrew,complete opposite of his brother,tall, handsome ,has caramel complexion,he was wearing a blue jersey(chelse fan),with a pair of black jeans,he looks quite responsible and his smile was beautiful,if he wasn't my step brother,I'd date him.
   "Dinner is ready",madame paramel called out to us. We sat at the dining table and i took my sit beside my father,we sat down to a meal of boiled rice with carrot sauce and chicken nuggets,with a plater of roasted turkey,madame paramel,is the best chef in the country.
    During dinner,father tired to make conversations with the guys from there i deduce that Andrew was in his third year in the university and max,what you would expect of him was a dropout,he was rusticated when he was caught with drugs in school,and he doesn't seem to have any plans for his life.
Dinner was strange.when I was done eating i got up, kissed my dad good night and of cos my step mom too,said goodnight to the guys.i made a face as i went up stairs to my bed room.
   I lay on my bed looking up at the celling,wow,i just couldn't imagine what my life would be like in the next few days,weeks and years,having this family was so new to me,so strange.i don't need a prophet to tell me things were going to change in this house,whether its for better or for worse,i really don't know.
  Knock knock,i sat up and looked directly at the door,who could that be?
 

+

    Hope you like this story,pls don't forget to vote.

Comments